In order to access your course subscription, we request you to update ACE Online Application (formerly Deep Learn) to the latest version 2.9.0.
If there is a problem with updating the App, please try the below troubleshooting steps:
1) Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection
Make sure you have a strong internet connection. It’s best if you can connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, make sure you have a strong mobile data connection. Then try your download again.
2) Clear the cache & data of the Play Store. This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
3) Restart your device
If you still can’t download after clearing the cache & data on the Play Store, restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.