Do I need to register my "Primary Device"?
In our on-going efforts to enhance the security of your online experience, we have implemented a new feature that allows you to declare your "Primary Device."
This security feature is designed to further protect your account and personal information from unauthorized access. By registering your primary device, you will enjoy an added layer of security when accessing our systems and services.
How do I register my "Primary Device"?
A: To complete the primary device registration process, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your "Ace Online app" using your credentials.
2. You can see an alert for "Device Access".
3. Under Device Access, locate the option “Register Device” and click on "Proceed".
4. Click on "Register Device".
5. An OTP will be sent to your registered device. Input the OTP and click on "Verify."
Is there any time frame to register my "Primary Device"? A: Yes, within 24 hours.
Can I access my account if I do not register my "Primary Device"?
A: Access to your account will be locked until the registration is completed.
I do not find an option that I am looking for.
A: Write an email to us at email@example.com with your query.